Sunday, March 3, 2013

Catching Up at Last

I'll be honest the last few times I have tried to post to this blog there have been so many error messages and problems that it turned me right off from posting.  I haven't slowed down on my card making activities though. 

I regularly sell cards at Wellington Park Terrace, Riverside Glen Retiremnt, Norfolk Manner and Guelph Lake Commons.  On Tuesday I will be at Wellington Park Terrace.  On the 14th I will be back at Riverside Glen.

I have decided to try something new and will be opening my home the first Wednesday of each month to sell my handmade cards from 2-8 p.m.  This Wednesday will be my first Stop 'n Shop event.  I hope that lots of folks will stop by and check out all of the cards for sale inlcuding some new quilled cards that I am really taken with.

In my spare time lately I have been poouring over books from the library to guide me as I work towards expanding my business.  I hope to get a website up and running soon as well as an Esty store.

In the meantime if you would like to take a look at my recent efforts you can visit my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cameron-Card-Creations/336779916413715

In this month's edition of One Thousand Trees there is an article about Cameron Card Creations.  Be sure to take a look at all the great information shared in this publication.  The March 2013 issue of One Thousand Trees is now live! Focus this month is Projects from the Heart and Soul. Please visit www.onethousandtrees.com to check out our new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment