Friday, March 29, 2013

An Invitation from Cameron Card Creations

If you are curious about my cards and would like to come by to browse my inventory or talk about a special card that you need please consider visiting on April 3rd to Stop 'n Shop.  You are welcome to bring a friend.  For those of you who shop ahead there will be Mother's Day cards available.  My new website is in development but not quite ready so for now you can visit my Facebook page to see some of my cards.
 
I hope to see you soon!
 
Jennifer
 
 
Cameron Card Creations

invites you to

Stop ‘n Shop

Wednesday, April 3, 2013.

from 2:00 – 8:00 p.m.

55 Castlebury Drive, Guelph

For more information call: 519-822-2131

Handmade greeting cards for every occasion will be available for purchase.

Send a little love in an envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment